3.03.2012

Work! Work! Work!

I am employed!

After two years, and four months (but who is counting besides me), I am employed! And through a blog friend, no less. So, blogging at the speed of sound or light is not just a frivolous activity that screams Get A Life!

I have been floundering around here for way too long. I tried to call it retirement. But retirement isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I'd volunteer to take up my idle time, but I couldn't afford the gas in my car. Now I will have a little income, but not too much, to offset the low income I get from disability.

Plus, somehow being employed makes me feel like I'm worth something. I don't know what. But I'm better than being a lump sitting on the couch.

Hallelujah!

And, now I will have a little mad money for my two grandchildren, due in August. I can hardly stand myself. O the things I will buy. Toys. Clothes. Pampers. Formula. Toys. Digital camera. Toys.

Ok, you get the idea.

1 comment:

Tumblewords: said...

Congratulations! There's nothing that goes together better than a little mad money and grandchildren. :)